How can I help?
There are many ways!
We rely on the support of our community to help us achieve our goals! We accept many kinds of donations ranging from cash, instruments, food, event spaces, and more.
Some examples of desired donations:
- Use of public event space for our campers to perform.
- One time monetary donations of any amount: Our donation page!
- Working instruments, PA gear, or teaching equipment to use for our camp
- Beverages for our campers during the camp
- Catered lunches during camp
To support our fundraising:
- Become a Scholarship sponsor! You can sponsor an RnRI Scholarship in the memory of a loved one. If you have a business, you can become a corporate sponsor. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on becoming a sponsor.
- Donate prize items such as gift cards, concert tickets, theatre tickets, gift bags, etc…
- Donate high-end gear to be auctioned or sold
- Supply beverages for camp events.
To help us spread the word:
- Join our street team to help us reach the community. Not only to spread the word about our camp and our events, but to help us get the word out about our awesome scholarship program. Help us reach out to local schools, other youth related non-profits, get press attention, social media assistance, etc.
- Are you part of a youth program, community space, or workplace that would like us to speak or give a workshop? Or merely have an idea or suggestion on how to improve our camp? We’d love to brainstorm all the possibilities! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.